SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Andrick Disciplinary comity  Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Andrick Disciplinary comity  Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Andrick Disciplinary comity  Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Andrick Disciplinary comity  Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Andrick Disciplinary comity  Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Andrick Disciplinary comity  Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Andrick Disciplinary comity  Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Andrick Disciplinary comity  Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Andrick Disciplinary comity  Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Andrick Disciplinary comity  Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Andrick Disciplinary comity  Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Andrick Disciplinary comity  WB2g4

Others:

Andrick Disciplinary comity  Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Andrick Disciplinary comity  I_vote_lcapAndrick Disciplinary comity  I_voting_barAndrick Disciplinary comity  I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Andrick Disciplinary comity  I_vote_lcapAndrick Disciplinary comity  I_voting_barAndrick Disciplinary comity  I_vote_rcap 
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Andrick Disciplinary comity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrick

Andrick Disciplinary comity  Empty
PostSubject: Andrick Disciplinary comity    Andrick Disciplinary comity  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:15 am

Name: Andrick

Nickname: The Disciplinary Comity

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture:
Spoiler:

Soul Appearance:

Description:
Height:6”7’
Weight:290lbs
Eye color: Green

Defining Marks: His bulging muscles and lack of hair, along with his body scars make him stand out, he also refuses to ware a shirt.

Mental State

Personality: The member of the schools disciplinary comity. He is strict and has a vary aggressive soul, a vary vary aggressive soul to the point where no weapon has ever been able to properly sink with him. He has a specialty for Meister to Meister combat due to his talents. Which is why the school uses him for disciplinary but he has many more talents that he has acquired over the years.

He acts not just as the schools disciplinary comity but also as lead chief, head nurse, and many more substitute positions. He is also a miracle trainer who is capable of teaching any weapon a new form, this process however is so painful that No one has ever gone threw the full process.

Despite his many uses he is a vary angry man who blames the state of his life on the damned witches. A subject he likes to bring up vary often. He has a tendency to go onto long unrelated stories about how the witches have ruined his life.

Mentality: Paranoid because the Damned witches are watching him and he knows it.
Skills:
Spoiler:
History
Andrick was born in mother Russia, to Mama and papa He lived a good life until he was five years of age. That was when his home caught fire and mama died, when he asked why Mama had died his father a Meister said it was the work of witches this began a life long struggle with the witch’s.

It did not seem to matter where he went or what he did, from the age of five the witches seemed to follow him because everything that was bad seemed to happen to him. When he was ten he moved away from mother Russia because the witches had forced his father into great debt, he was an unhappy man because of the witches that seemed to follow him wherever he went.

Moving to America he signed up with the DWMA, however because of his odd traits it was impossible for him to blend with a weapon. From a young age his soul was simply too aggressive for him to have a proper partner. So began developing his own attacks biased off of soul force a skill that his aggressive soul allowed him to use from a vary young age. But even here he was not safe from the torment of the witches. For he often found himself lost unable to navigate missions or areas, the terrain was unique and far to unfimaliar. So clearly this was the fault of the witchs! Also his father became Ill from the bad weather, weather given to them by the witches!

After mastering the aggressive soul resonation, a talent which allowed him to act like a real meister though no one would agree to be his partner due to the intense amount of pain they would no doubt be subjected too as his partner. He left the school, and attempted to once again flee from the grasp of the damned witches.

He registered himself in many human affairs and did many things. he tried to be a chief in a restaurant this went well until the restaurant went bankrupt because The witches opened a better place next to him and stole all his customers.

He went to med school this also worked out well until the Witches sued him for poor practice of medicine, and after all the care he had put into his diagnoses, and all the commitment he had put into the work.

He worked for a small time in Russia raising sled dogs, this worked fine until the witches came in in the middle of the night and released all his dogs.

He worked in a circus wrestling bears for show this worked fine until the witches again came and sued the circus for treating the animals poorly.

Finnally he was approached by a death scythe asking him to return to the academy not as student but as faculty. This has worked out well and so far the witches they are too scared to actually attempt anything inside the DWMA. But when they do he is ready for the god damn witches… oh is he ever ready.

Sample Rp
its masorin
Back to top Go down
Aiyoku Fujo
Kishin
Kishin
Aiyoku Fujo

Andrick Disciplinary comity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrick Disciplinary comity    Andrick Disciplinary comity  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:19 pm

Andrick Disciplinary comity  LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://souleater-papermoon.forumotion.com

Andrick Disciplinary comity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Meister and Weapon Registry :: Inactive Applications-
Jump to: