SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon WB2g4

Others:

Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon I_vote_lcapAkegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon I_voting_barAkegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon I_vote_lcapAkegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon I_voting_barAkegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon I_vote_rcap 
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akegata Yugure Kiba

Akegata Yugure Kiba

Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon   Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:16 am

Name: Akegata Yūgure Kiba

Nickname: Ake, Gata, AG, Yū, or Kiba

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture:

Day Appearance:

Spoiler:

Night Appearance:

Spoiler:

Weapon Appearance:

Spoiler:

Soul Appearance:

Spoiler:

Description: Akegata stands at about five foot seven inches with gold eyes and orange hair. However during the night his hair turns turquoise and his eyes turn purple. He's usually seen wearing his signature white (or any color) hoodie, black shirt and blue jeans. He's never seen without his headphones around his neck or on his ears. He's also never seen without his silver pendant necklace on.
Height: 5'7”
Weight: 180 lbs.
Eye color: Gold during the Day and Purple during the Night.

Defining Marks: His lip piercing.

Abilities

Accessible Powers during the Day:
Spoiler:

Accessible Powers during the Night:
Spoiler:

Mental State

Personality: Akegata is one special individual. He has two different personas. One comes out during the day and one comes out during the night. At night he goes by his middle name, Yūgure, while during the day he goes by his first name. His day persona is pretty nice and eager to learn about everything and help out his fellow students when he wants to that is. Piss him off & he'll ignore your very existence. Although he is usually calm during the day. He mellows himself out with music most of the time, but never during class.

Now during the night, he almost becomes an entirely different person in mind, not just personality. He even has different short term memories than his day persona. He is still nice but more prone to be mean towards people and he is easier to piss him off as well. Yūgure has no problem telling someone exactly what's on his mind. You really don't want to get on Yūgure's bad side, because there's almost no getting off of it. Even though he is pretty rude & mean he still cares for his friends. Whether it be day or night he ultimately will protect his friends.

Mentality: Akegata has a split personality, both of which aren't exactly crazy nor 100% sane.

History

Akegata was born to two powerful Death Scythes, Kurai and Yōgan. He gained not one but both of his parents' weapon abilities..well their elemental affinities to be exact. Due to inheriting his mother's shadow affinity and his father's fire affinity, caused his soul to somewhat split in two, giving him a split personality. Making him a very unique demon weapon child, since in a way he has two souls residing within one. Although neither really conflicted with one another. The reason for this, one persona emerges during the day time while the other came out during the night time. His hair & eye color change along with the persona change.

As he or well “they” were growing up learned that the night persona could only use shadow based abilities while the day could only use fire based abilities. Overtime the daytime persona enjoyed being called Akegata while the night persona preferred their middle name Yūgure, which meant Dusk so it made sense. In their younger years they shared all long-term and short-term memories, but as he grew older his night persona and himself started to learn how to block certain memories from each other. This resulted in them losing their shared short-term memories. To be exact they chose to not share things with one another, in a sense to make their lives more private from one another. Now fighting skills on the other hand and what not they shared with one another.

Throughout the years, both of his parents trained “them” how to use their respective elements. Akegata trained long and hard with his father. While Yūgure trained hard with their mother. It didn't take them too long to start getting the hang of their abilities. Eventually Akegata/Yūgure began attending the Death Weapon and Meister Academy. Of course any classes he had during the day, he'd share that knowledge with his other half. What neither shared with one another were things such as secrets and love interests. So their school social life was going very unique to say the least. Currently he has no owner, he wouldn't mind finding a Meister, but very few can put up with his personality shifts.

Sample Rp
Raizuto Shizune: This is my second character
Back to top Go down
Aiyoku Fujo
Kishin
Kishin
Aiyoku Fujo

Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon   Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://souleater-papermoon.forumotion.com

Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Page 1 of 1