SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Ryuta Isamu Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Ryuta Isamu Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Ryuta Isamu Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Ryuta Isamu Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Ryuta Isamu Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Ryuta Isamu Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Ryuta Isamu Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Ryuta Isamu Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Ryuta Isamu Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Ryuta Isamu Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Ryuta Isamu Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Ryuta Isamu WB2g4

Others:

Ryuta Isamu Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Ryuta Isamu I_vote_lcapRyuta Isamu I_voting_barRyuta Isamu I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Ryuta Isamu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuta

Ryuta

Ryuta Isamu Empty
PostSubject: Ryuta Isamu   Ryuta Isamu EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Name: Ryuta Isamu

Nickname: Ryu

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture: Ryuta Isamu 1_324340873l

Weapon Appearance: Ryuta's basic weapon form is a golden staff, about six feet in length. Ryuta, in a way, has three or four forms. Being able to sprout a two foot long blade from each end. There can be a blade on one end, or on both, it doesn't matter. The staff can also be split into two, being connected with a ten foot long chain.

Soul Appearance: Sky blue with a gentle smile and hair-like tendrils coming down around the sides and back.

Description: Ryuta has long blood red hair that flows down in tendrils. Some parts of his hair are shorter than others. The shortest of his hair is down to ear length, the next shortest length is the hair that is down to his shoulders, and finally, the longest hair of his is tied up in a long pony tail, going down to his rear. Ryuta has sky blue eyes that seem to almost be like a pool's reflection. The eyes may sometimes seem like they are peering into your soul with his emotionless expression.

Ryuta is average height, and weighs a normal one hundred and forty-three pounds. His skin is a slight pale pink. Though he doesn't look like it, he holds a barely visible six pack under his clothes. This small muscle amount, combined with his swift movements show he is an expert at flowing hand to hand combat moves, which also reflect on his weapon appearance being that of a Bo-staff. He wears basic blue jeans and an old Japanese style uniform shirt with the sleeves cut off.

Ryuta can change his upper arms into five foot long chains. This allows of an extensive reach. He can also change his forearms into three foot long staff, giving him an even longer reach and more power to his attacks. Finally, he can turn his hands into one and a half foot long blades, allowing for an even deadlier self weapon use in combat.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 143 pounds
Eye color: Light Blue

Defining Marks: None

Abilities

Spoiler:

Mental State

Personality: Ryuta is the calm and quiet type of person. He doesn't really talk to anyone much, but will sometimes say a few words. The only time he will truly talk is if he trusts someone or is curious about something. Ryuta is a nice guy, though he is often picked on at times for his quietness and his long, crimson hair. He likes watching the clouds and eating watermelon, usually skipping classes at Shibusen. He has never shown any interest in anyone.

Mentality: Ryuta is a very perceptive person. He can develop strategies against any opponent with the right observation. He also likes to use the terrain to his advantage, which most people don't do. He will fight to his fullest, and won't overestimate any opponent.

History
Ryuta was just a baby when he lost his mother. She had been a Weapon to a cowardice meister who ran away, leaving her to die. Ryuta grew up with his father who came under a deadly illness. His father told him a little about his mother as Ryuta grew, but not much. It was soon after Ryuta could actually start comprehending what his father had told him when his father passed away.

Growing up, Ryota had been picked on for his long, crimson hair. Though he took pride in it because his father said he resembled his mother a lot. Over time, from being picked on so much, Ryuta became quiet. His father's friend helped raised him, teaching him how to fight, but his father's friend knew nothing about his mother. So when he was old enough, Ryuta joined Shibusen in hopes he may find out more about his mother there.

Sample Rp
kid in white clothing, with long, blood red hair was laying out on in the school grounds. He had his hands under his head and seemed to be staring off into the sky. As she entered the area a calm wind blew toward her, from his direction, then circled around her and blew her hair, making it point at him. Could it have been the wind of fate? Or could it be some mere coincidence?

Ryuta was watching two clouds come together. As they came together they seemed to resemble the shape of doves, flying around each other. This made Ryuta raise an eyebrow because he had never seen such a cloud shape so perfectly before. "That's... strange..." he muttered as he watched the two doves come closer and closer before colliding together.
Back to top Go down
Aiyoku Fujo
Kishin
Kishin
Aiyoku Fujo

Ryuta Isamu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuta Isamu   Ryuta Isamu EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Ryuta Isamu LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://souleater-papermoon.forumotion.com

Ryuta Isamu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Meister and Weapon Registry :: Inactive Applications-
Jump to: