SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Meiko Akahana Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Meiko Akahana Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Meiko Akahana Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Meiko Akahana Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Meiko Akahana Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Meiko Akahana Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Meiko Akahana Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Meiko Akahana Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Meiko Akahana Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Meiko Akahana Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Meiko Akahana Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Meiko Akahana WB2g4

Others:

Meiko Akahana Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Meiko Akahana I_vote_lcapMeiko Akahana I_voting_barMeiko Akahana I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Meiko Akahana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meiko Akahana

Meiko Akahana

Meiko Akahana Empty
PostSubject: Meiko Akahana   Meiko Akahana EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:11 pm

Name: Meiko Akahana

Nickname: Akko chan

----------------------------
Physical Information
Character Picture:
Meiko Akahana 3960146187_b59a02d03b
Soul Appearance:
Meiko Akahana White

Description: Meiko wears long striped stockings along with a black skirt and a cream coloured frilled blouse with a red ribbon on the collor

Height: 5'5

Weight: 125lbs

Eye color: scarlet

Defining Marks: Meiko has a relatively large scar which covers a small portion of her torso . She atained it from a previous fight she had been in when she was still young. She refers to it as her first 'Battle Scar'!

Mental State
Personality: Meiko has few noticeable traits, one of which is her obvious obliviousness, she tends to space out most of the time, especially during classes thus resulting in her awkward stances and answers when asked questions. Her other qualities that feature to be visible are her outlandish determination towards things and her notable courage. When given a mission or a goal, she'll accomplish the objective within moments of it being assigned. No matter how high the standards are, she'll strive to meet them.

Mentality: Peaceful, tranquil, composed

History:
Since she was young Meiko was always a reserved kind of person, even at home! She didn't talk much as a kid and still doesn't, which may be the case as to why she doesn't have many friends.

Meiko has always questioned her purpose in life. She never saw herself fit to be anything more than a burden. She's known for being very timid at times but she's also well known for her extreme anger issues. She gained a split personality due to the isolation she received from the other children she grew up with. They tormented her, bullied and teased her! So when she learned that she could stand up for herself and fight back, she became a sort of different person.

After a certain accident her rage had caused, she was moved from public to home schooling. Shortly after this her parents divorced. Meiko now living with the regret of causing so much sadness and despair in her parents and others lives she decided to try and get away from it all, she ran away from home. After drifting from town to town for what seemed months on end she had found herself standing in front of the DWMA. Thoughts and ideas ran through her mind while staring upon the building. She had decided that she'd join the DWMA and train to become a meister. She swore to herself that she was doing it for better circumstances , and that once she had accomplished her dream she'd once again set out for home and hopefully bring a better life along with her for both her and her family.

Sample Rp
Meiko strayed upon the cobbled path that lay beneath her, walking at a slow pace while staring up at the gray dusk filled sky. Her legs and shoulders aching from the strains of travelling.
She sighed and then collapsed from exhaustion atop the closest door stoop . Laying on the cold bumpy ground, she slowly raised her head to the sky once more and muttered under her breath 'Looks like it'll rain soon...' She forced a slight half hearted grin! And just as she predicted, droplets of clear, cool liquid began to fall from the sky. Soon the sky had started to shower the land. Meiko slowly closing her eyelids fell into a sort of dream state. Much later the sounding of barking had caused her to pry open her eyes and quickly jerk her head so she could watch as the stray ran right passed her. 'Heh, even dogs don't notice me...' She sighed. Struggling to her feet and trying to regain the balance of her weak limbs, she dusted herself off and turned sideways, directing her attention to a huge building which stood in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Aiyoku Fujo
Kishin
Kishin
Aiyoku Fujo

Meiko Akahana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meiko Akahana   Meiko Akahana EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Meiko Akahana LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://souleater-papermoon.forumotion.com

Meiko Akahana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Meister and Weapon Registry :: Inactive Applications-
Jump to: