SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) WB2g4

Others:

Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) I_vote_lcapCesare S. Luciani (Weapon) I_voting_barCesare S. Luciani (Weapon) I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) I_vote_lcapCesare S. Luciani (Weapon) I_voting_barCesare S. Luciani (Weapon) I_vote_rcap 
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cesare S. Luciani

Cesare S. Luciani

Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) Empty
PostSubject: Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon)   Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Name: Cesare S. Luciani

Nickname: Luci, Sor
Weapon Name: Espada del Inquisitor

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture:
Spoiler:

Weapon Appearance:
Spoiler:

Soul Appearance:
Spoiler:

Description: He seems to be wearing a Templar knight like armor. Considering he has a strong belief in "Dios". He does remove his armor and wear simple clothing, usually just a suit in black and white, with a tie. a Semi-casual attire. He does indeed have a scuffy facial hair going.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 205 Lbs
Eye color: Dark Orange

Defining Marks: Glowing Eyes, Spain accent

Abilities

Espada del Inquisitor's
Abilities
(Note: These moves work for the Owner/User)

- Carga del Caballo: a Charge attack to create critical damage. Running at such a fast pace until a hit on the target. (Cooldown: 10 Posts, Ability Duration: 5 posts)
- El Campeador: a Recovery from battle, his battle senses tend to heighten and will possibly fall unconscious after being used up at a time period. (Cooldown: 5 Posts, Ability Duration: 2 Posts)
- el Talon de Aquiles: Sharpening up on his stabbing, now going ahead to impale/stab more. He tends to be more quicker in a stab rather than a slash. (Cooldown: 3 Posts, Ability Duration: 1 Post)
- Arte de Ataque de El Cid: a Sudden burst of Speed and Agility going towards the hands and feet, starting to make a faster movement of the person. (Cooldown: 15 Posts, Ability Duration: 10 Posts)

Mental State

Personality: Cesare is a Not-So-Nice, considering he's a quite shady person at first, considering he is a person who judges someone of their Character. Once Cesare gets to know the person, he tends to be more nice. But he tends to be quiet and speaks more of wise things.

Mentality: He has a strong sense of "Dios", since he believes that certain trust. Nonetheless he is quiet and whenever he has any problems, he tries to break things down so he can comprehend things he might try to understand. Despite that he's sane to understand and talk to others. In battle he tends to strike true and with righteousness, he knows when it's a bad cause to strike.

History

Cesare Luciani having fascination from the 'La Verdadera Destreza', basically the True Art of Skill, for the Swords. Having to exist back in Castilla. He has learned and derived from learning a lot until the generations moved on which now his body and soul remains intact, but as he lives by the Sword, he became a weapon of his own.
Living down this, it has improved himself as a person, and made it more of a philosophical and moral ideal with intelligence as he did. He simply had the ideal of the fighting it's not about how you can over-power someone but how you can do it a certain way without getting yourself hurt as much. But that was all in his dream world as he awakened from his sleep and in a thought, "Egh..great..It was all just a dream..AGAIN!" he rose from his bed, visibly upset. He went to do his morning personal things and getting dressed, eating breakfast. Finishing up and all, having that certain thought, "Why would anyone want someone as old as I to be something. Meh. I'm not even..that..disappointed..," Cesare said and now keeping himself in thought.

Sample Rp

As Cesare was walking along the side walk in town, an Anonymous person grabbing him and pulling him in the alley, holding a knife towards him with 2 other Muggers. "Alright, all your cash right here!" one of the Muggers said, the chuckled when they assumed that he was going to do what they asked. "Oh I see. the Wicked I see will be how do you say...SHOWN TO RIGHTEOUSNESS!" Cesare growled at the mugger and grabbing his wrist and getting him into a Joint lock and throwing him towards a Mugger, he taken a haymaker to the face but continued to fight. He took a few steps and disarming the Mugger with the knife, and now going to use it as his Sword. "Buena Suerte, bandidos!" he cried out at them, having to them scared them off and continuing in what he was doing. Wandering his mind to see what he was going to do next.

Back to top Go down
Aiyoku Fujo
Kishin
Kishin
Aiyoku Fujo

Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon)   Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon) LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://souleater-papermoon.forumotion.com

Cesare S. Luciani (Weapon)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Meister and Weapon Registry :: Inactive Applications-
Jump to: