SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Grana Lacorious Torino Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Grana Lacorious Torino Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Grana Lacorious Torino Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Grana Lacorious Torino Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Grana Lacorious Torino Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Grana Lacorious Torino Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Grana Lacorious Torino Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Grana Lacorious Torino Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Grana Lacorious Torino Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Grana Lacorious Torino Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Grana Lacorious Torino Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Grana Lacorious Torino WB2g4

Others:

Grana Lacorious Torino Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Grana Lacorious Torino I_vote_lcapGrana Lacorious Torino I_voting_barGrana Lacorious Torino I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Grana Lacorious Torino I_vote_lcapGrana Lacorious Torino I_voting_barGrana Lacorious Torino I_vote_rcap 
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Grana Lacorious Torino

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacorious

Lacorious

Grana Lacorious Torino Empty
PostSubject: Grana Lacorious Torino   Grana Lacorious Torino EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Name: Grana Lacorious Torino

(La-core-e-us) his middle name sometimes what most people call him.

Nickname: Tork, Corey, Lacorious

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture:

Spoiler:

Soul Appearance: Silver with spiky hair.

Description: Tall with silver hair, he is slender but athletic. He usually wear a black jacket with a white shirt and black tie. Black jeans and boots. He has a lot of accessories, many bracelets, earrings and a necklace given to him by his father. He looks more like a bad kid sometimes, like a bad ass who gets into a a lot of trouble.

Height: 6”0

Weight: 160

Eye color: silver

Defining Marks: (what stands out on your body. This doesn't need to be filled)

Mental State

Personality: Grana's first appearnce can come off as a badass, this is somewhat the case but not entirely. He does have a good heart dispite getting in trouble and fighting. He likes to help people in need and do so when he needs to. At times he can be selfish with money and other things. He is somewhat laid back and doesnt like to do chores, or anytype of grueling activity that he doesnt like. But he does like martial arts and sports he finds them enjoyable and competitive. Which he likes to compete, and win. He genereally loves his family but has a troubled relationship with his older brother. He doesnt see eye to eye with his father either. He is greedy, and always complains when he has to give, but he knows he's gonna give anyway its just in his nature. Grana is sarcastic and refuses to bow down to anyone, even when all odds are against him his pride wont allow him to give up. A strong trait he gets from his grandfather, Ivey.

Mentality: focused sometimes greedy, but generally a nice guy.

History

Grana was born into a wealthy family, where his father could most likely buy anything a kid a could want. But his father was never truly there, he was always away on a buisness trip or something of the sort. So while Grana did have a good family,it never truly felt complete. This was Grana was raised without a real father figure in his life.
When Grana turned eleven his younger sister was born, Katie. Things were going well, until Grana noticed that his brother Evan was around much less, always coming back late at night exhausted. Sometimes he would be gone for days, and when he did come back he didn’t speak at all. He was more cruel and harsh towards Grana and his family.

One night Grana was awake and saw his brother leaving the mansion with a bookbag. Grana quickly ran after him wanting to figure out just exactly whats wrong with his brother. He caught up to him and stopped Evan from walking any further. The look on Evan's face was different his eyes were dim and he looked completely serious. He placed his bag down on the ground and looked at Grana.
"Evan...whats wrong? where are you going?" Grana asked looking concerned. Jacob said nothing in return, he just simply rolled up his sleeves. "Grana how are those martial arts classes going?"

Grana raised an eyebrow, looking confused. In a instant Evan punched Grana in the gut intending to knock him out in one blow. "Im sorry little brother, but I am...beyond you guys now." Grana looked shocked that his own brother would hurt him like this. He had trouble breathing as he was going down closer to the floor. Evan picked up his bag and started walking away. "Jacob...where the hell are you going!" Grana managed to yell out trying to get back on his feet. Evan looked shocked not only that he got back up, but there was no fear in his eyes to get hit again. Jacob looked down, and didn’t look backup at Grana.

Grana barely being able to stand started to walk towards Evan clutching his stomach. That hit at that kind of speed was not normal and Grana knew that, but he wanted to stop
Evan. "Just come back inside bro, whatever it is we can work it out...come on br.."
Grana was punched hard in the face, in the middle of his sentence. Evan moved to fast for Grana to see it coming. Grana was sent back a couple of feet and landed on the floor hard, he was knocked out cold. Blood dripping out his mouth. Evan's stare at his brother was cold. "Heh perhaps I hit him to hard. Another time Grana." Jacob continued to walk away, leaving Grana there knocked out cold.
"Jacob..." was all Grana said.

A few years later Grana joined Shibusen in order to help find his brother. Throughout the years Grana suspects that Evan is on his way into becoming a kishin. He still keeps close contact with his other and little sister, although in shibusen.

Sample Rp

Grana was running from a rather nasty looking evil soul. It was a simple task to complete kill the evil soul tearing apart the city, simple. It wasn’t a powerful witch or anything like that. But Grana had no partner to fight this soul so that made it extremely hard. But Grana was stubborn he wanted to prove he needed no weapon to kill a soul, he was also stupid at times.
He continued to run at a good speed having the soul chase him, Grana sighed. “I shouldn’t have done this, this was a very very bad idea, but what am I going to do.” Grana turned to a corner and ran down the alley, it was small sp he hoped the wall to get to the stop. He started running on the roof, the soul followed with a simple jump and landed right in front of him. Grana quickly turned around and avoided a slash. He grabbed a pole near by and used it to defend himself. He blocked the soul’s claw and even countered with his own attack that landed pretty well. “See if I had a weapon this would be over by now, but noooo.” Jacob yelled at the sky he was irritated.

The soul got up slowly it was kind of knocked out. Grana took this as his chance. He ran quickly and started beating it with his metal pole, he grinned at this. “Im winning! Hahaha bitches got nothing on me!” The soul tried to stab Grana but he spun around to dodge it and hit it again sending it off the roof to the floor. Grana grinned, proud of himself. He shot a thumbs up to the moon it smiled back at him.
Back to top Go down
Aiyoku Fujo
Kishin
Kishin
Aiyoku Fujo

Grana Lacorious Torino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grana Lacorious Torino   Grana Lacorious Torino EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Grana Lacorious Torino LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://souleater-papermoon.forumotion.com

Grana Lacorious Torino
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Meister and Weapon Registry :: Inactive Applications-
Jump to: