SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Accelerator, the warlock of madness. Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Accelerator, the warlock of madness. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Accelerator, the warlock of madness. Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Accelerator, the warlock of madness. Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Accelerator, the warlock of madness. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Accelerator, the warlock of madness. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Accelerator, the warlock of madness. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Accelerator, the warlock of madness. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Accelerator, the warlock of madness. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Accelerator, the warlock of madness. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Accelerator, the warlock of madness. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Accelerator, the warlock of madness. WB2g4

Others:

Accelerator, the warlock of madness. Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Accelerator, the warlock of madness. I_vote_lcapAccelerator, the warlock of madness. I_voting_barAccelerator, the warlock of madness. I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Accelerator, the warlock of madness. I_vote_lcapAccelerator, the warlock of madness. I_voting_barAccelerator, the warlock of madness. I_vote_rcap 
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Accelerator, the warlock of madness.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Accelerator
Witch
Witch
Accelerator

Accelerator, the warlock of madness. Empty
PostSubject: Accelerator, the warlock of madness.   Accelerator, the warlock of madness. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Name:
Accelerator, he doesn't know his name, nor does anyone else.
Nickname:

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture:
Normal:
Spoiler:
Insane:
Spoiler:

Soul Appearance:
A completely white ball with a black and purple core with a red center.

Description: Accelerator is a medium sized 16 year old male with bleach white hair and rather thin arms and legs and a flat stomach, he may seem rather frail but his psychic powers massively boost his strength and speed, making him far faster and stronger than any human, he is the most powerful psychic known.

Accelerator usually wears a black and white arrow patterned top or a black top with white marks on it, or sometimes white jeans and a white coat with a fur lined hood.
Height:5,7
Weight:57kg
Eye color: Red, the sclera go purple when using telekinesis or when insane.

Defining Marks: (what stands out on your body. This doesn't need to be filled)

Abilities
Animal: Human
Powers: (Tell us what you can do)
Spoiler:

Mental State
Slightly insane - Insane
Personality:
Accelerator acts very normal in everyday life, he is sometimes rather arrogant, and basically hates all form of life that isn't him, he hates other witches and Kishin, unlike most witches.
In the heart of battle Accelerator is absolutely insane, often laughing manically during combat and insulting the enemy.
Mentality:
Usually insane

History

Accelerator was born in a rather small, run down apartment with his mother and father, two witches who tried to escape being caught by Shibusen students and other people, his mother and father didn't want a child and they thought they could not take care of it without him being slayed by Shibusen students due to Accelerator's lack of Soul Protect, so they dumped him on the street at the age of 8, where they still didn't give him a name.

The rest of his life Accelerator was teased by other children for not having parents every day while he was attending school with an adopted family, who named him Accelerator due to his powers, or that they were a bit mad, maybe the latter, eventually, he became recognized as Accelerator and was eventually taken by the witches to live in a castle with another which, of whom he killed at the age of 15 in order to have his freedom, he is now a rogue witch, much like Medusa.

Sample Rp
I'm Akira...
Back to top Go down
Aiyoku Fujo
Kishin
Kishin
Aiyoku Fujo

Accelerator, the warlock of madness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accelerator, the warlock of madness.   Accelerator, the warlock of madness. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Accelerator, the warlock of madness. LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://souleater-papermoon.forumotion.com

Accelerator, the warlock of madness.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Witch Registry :: Inactive Applications-
Jump to: