SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Sasori the Scorpion Witch Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Sasori the Scorpion Witch Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Sasori the Scorpion Witch Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Sasori the Scorpion Witch Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Sasori the Scorpion Witch Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Sasori the Scorpion Witch Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Sasori the Scorpion Witch Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Sasori the Scorpion Witch Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Sasori the Scorpion Witch Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Sasori the Scorpion Witch Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Sasori the Scorpion Witch Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Sasori the Scorpion Witch WB2g4

Others:

Sasori the Scorpion Witch Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Sasori the Scorpion Witch I_vote_lcapSasori the Scorpion Witch I_voting_barSasori the Scorpion Witch I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Sasori the Scorpion Witch I_vote_lcapSasori the Scorpion Witch I_voting_barSasori the Scorpion Witch I_vote_rcap 
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Sasori the Scorpion Witch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasori
Witch
Witch
Sasori

Sasori the Scorpion Witch Empty
PostSubject: Sasori the Scorpion Witch   Sasori the Scorpion Witch EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Name: Sasori

Nickname: Scorpion Witch

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture: Sasori the Scorpion Witch 517037sa7tow4cy1

Soul Appearance: simply blue if soul protect is on, other then that purple with a scorpion tail.

Description: (Also have 1 to 2 paragraphs for description)
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 121
Eye color: red

Defining Marks: tatoos of a scorpions tail on arms and chest

Abilities
Animal: Scorpion
Powers: his magic manefests scorpion tails and claws for attacks and defense.
Spoiler:

Mental State

Personality:He serves under one master to protect that person he is very loyal to the person, he is also perverted and playful to his enemy. He hardly wears a shirt which signals his pervertedness. but when he gets serious all hell breaks loose. when he sees a hot and sexy girl during a fight, he forgets of the fight and goes to bother them till he is rejected. he shows a small personal intrest in actual scorpions but its only to have fun and pull jokes on people. He is always ready to fight if his master is involved in an attack on him. as in he will fight for his master.

Mentality: sane

History As a witch he was treated like crap from the others for he had no control of his power. He had always wanted to kill both arachne and Medusa but couldnt because of their deaths, one day he meet a person who toke him as a so called child. For ten years he trained his power so he could be stronger. When he heard of the death of arachne he crused the people that did it. the following year he heard of medusa's death, he had thought the training he did was for nothing now till his master told him that it was to protect the person his master. after so Sasori went on to do as told.

Sample Rp im Desu
Back to top Go down
Yuta
Demon Weapon
Demon Weapon
Yuta

Sasori the Scorpion Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori the Scorpion Witch   Sasori the Scorpion Witch EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Sasori the Scorpion Witch Approved
Back to top Go down

Sasori the Scorpion Witch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Witch Registry :: Inactive Applications-
Jump to: