SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! WB2g4

Others:

Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! I_vote_lcapSairk, The scar faced Teacher! I_voting_barSairk, The scar faced Teacher! I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! I_vote_lcapSairk, The scar faced Teacher! I_voting_barSairk, The scar faced Teacher! I_vote_rcap 
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Sairk, The scar faced Teacher!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairk
Meister
Meister
Sairk

Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! Empty
PostSubject: Sairk, The scar faced Teacher!   Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Name: Sairk

Nickname: Mr. Sairk

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture:
Spoiler:

Soul Appearance:
Spoiler:

Description: (Also have 1 to 2 paragraphs for description)
Height: 7'4"
Weight: 120lbs
Eye color: Green

Defining Marks: A deep Scar across his Face left by fighting with a full fledged Kishin.

Mental State

Personality: Sairk is a very relaxed and calm person. He takes very little seriously unless it's a fight. Many people believe he is usually high thanks to his calm and normally child like personality. Sairk is just a very calm person who normally tries to make friends with anyone who will accept him.

Mentality:
Calm.

History
Sairk Was rased as a Meister and trained hard to become good enough to make a Death Scythe. Sairk joined the DWMA when he was five years old! His skills with weapons was uncanny, he had a special wavelength to use most weapons. Sairk began to take missions upon the age of twelve and quickly became known as the "S-king" because he'd never take a mission any lower than S-rank.

Years passed and Sairk became a teacher at DWMA. He had achieved his dream of making a Death Scythe and now wished to help others do the same. Sairk took one last mission before he had become a teacher. His Mission made3 him run into a full fledge Kishin named "Derez". Orders were simple, get in, learn the Kishin's powers, get out. Sairk didn't care for orders very much so he rushed in and attacked the Kishin. In this scuffle Sairk was slashed all over his body with a large scar over his face. The weapon he brought was, lost. Sairk Remembers this as why he must train students better so they do not take the same shame as he had that day...

Sample Rp
Sairk Grabbed the rock next to his foot and chucked it at the mark on the tree at dead center. "Good, now class you give it a try, let your soul wavelength guide your hand as you throw the rock." Sairk said as He smiled to his class. "Closest to dead center can get a nice dinner with me after school." Stated the teacher as he sat down and watched his students throw rocks at the target.
Back to top Go down
Aiyoku Fujo
Kishin
Kishin
Aiyoku Fujo

Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sairk, The scar faced Teacher!   Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Sairk, The scar faced Teacher! LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://souleater-papermoon.forumotion.com

Sairk, The scar faced Teacher!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Meister and Weapon Registry :: Inactive Applications-
Jump to: