SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) WB2g4

Others:

Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) I_vote_lcapSavaris the Witch(revamped/complete) I_voting_barSavaris the Witch(revamped/complete) I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) I_vote_lcapSavaris the Witch(revamped/complete) I_voting_barSavaris the Witch(revamped/complete) I_vote_rcap 
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savaris
Witch
Witch
Savaris

Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) Empty
PostSubject: Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete)   Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Name: Savaris

Nickname: N/A

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture:
Spoiler:

Soul Appearance:
Spoiler:

Description: Savaris stands at the height of an average child with short white hair, rabbit ear like appendages that hang from her scalp under her soft velvet hat. She wears a rather loosely fitted, black, lace/silk, off shoulder, blouse that is only button at the top creating an upside down V from just between the center of her chest downward. She’s flat-chested with white pale flesh, her eyes can be colorless, turning red when working spells or as a first sign of emotion. She wears puffed out ‘bloomer’ like shorts with frilly hem around the legs that go just mid thigh, and wears cute black dress shoes that are road at the toe with a single strap over the top of the foot. She wears white panty hose/stockings that blend to her flesh perfectly. She usually carries a parasol (lacy and black) that she uses to shade her pale flesh.

Defining Marks: Rabbit ear like appendages.

Abilities
Animal: Rabbit
Powers: Voodoo
Spoiler:

Mental State

Personality:
Savaris speaks in a child like monotone voice. Emotionless unless speaking a spell or in a heated match, she rarely becomes riled up. She rarely smiles unless it is a fleeting cold one, and when seen it is usually a death seal. She does not give out mercy, when one pleads for death she prolongs their lives, and vice-versa. The paleness of her flesh and rather Lolita like style makes her appear just plain creepy as she walks to a target face shadowed by her parasol holding her bunny doll like a dead infant in her arms.

She bears no ill will against anyway, feeling no rage or hate… She does not bond well with fellow witches and despite her killing streak she does not kill right out, she decide if you are worth killing and can easily hold a blunt conversation with anyone from Meisters to Death himself.

She enjoys singing to herself as she walks about.

Mentality: Silent and deadly.

History

Savaris’ life is a mystery hardly a soul (human or otherwise) knows of her starting points or how long she has roamed this world. By her slight accent it is suggested she might be Southern American, but even then it could be a simple lisp of sorts, seeing as there are rumors of her being older then the creation of such accents! Many even say that the reason for her colorlessness is due to her age. She has lived in many places over the years, but always finds the most pleasure in causing mayhem for young Meisters and the likes and has been the downfall of many meisters and weapons seeking for her soul.

Sample Rp
Bleach Site: Quincy Alexandretta Heartstring

”Breathe slowly... breathe deep... don't look back... do not look back.” A woman sat against a tree, her legs crumbled under herself as she caught her breath. Ten yards away down a slightly steep cliff face laid another woman who was crying in pain; her leg broken in an awkward angle. “Oh god,” she cried, “help me please!” she tried to crawl but would scream out in pain when trying to use her broken leg... moron.

“...”the woman against the tree closed her eyes and relaxed as she felt the arrival of a Hollow, judging by its pressure it was fairly powerful. She had turned off her Ranstengai and concealed her energy best she could... but she felt that the screaming woman was better way to conceal herself. “better her then me” she shrugged listening to the woman continue to beg for the dark haired, fighter to come back and help her... why should she?

The soon-to-be-dead girl had tried to climb the cliff side a different way; furthermore she bitched and moaned every step... She got what was coming to her for being so pathetic. It was sad that the woman would not see what was ripping her apart -seeing as she could not see Hollows at all-, but at least she would not give that 'oh god it's a monster' scream. The woman pushed her shaggy black hair from her pale face her hazel eyes dull of emotion. The other woman gave off a 'OMFG it's eating me' scream... but after a few moments of that it was over. “... just gotta wait for it to move on”; she yawned closing her eyes as she listened to the beast eat the woman... Alexandretta Heartstring, Survivalist.

Last edited by Savaris on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aiyoku Fujo
Kishin
Kishin
Aiyoku Fujo

Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete)   Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:18 am

Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete) LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://souleater-papermoon.forumotion.com

Savaris the Witch(revamped/complete)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Witch Registry :: Inactive Applications-
Jump to: