SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Shiyaki Done Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Shiyaki Done Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Shiyaki Done Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Shiyaki Done Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Shiyaki Done Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Shiyaki Done Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Shiyaki Done Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Shiyaki Done Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Shiyaki Done Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Shiyaki Done Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Shiyaki Done Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Shiyaki Done WB2g4

Others:

Shiyaki Done Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Shiyaki Done I_vote_lcapShiyaki Done I_voting_barShiyaki Done I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Shiyaki Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiyaki Dono
Meister
Meister
Shiyaki Dono

Shiyaki Done Empty
PostSubject: Shiyaki Done   Shiyaki Done EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:54 am

Name:Shiyaki Dono

Nickname:Shi-chan

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture:
Spoiler:

Soul Appearance:
Spoiler:

Description:
Shiyaki wears a long black dress that reaches down to the calfs of her legs one sleve on with red lineing a single silk black glove tied with a red ribbon a small corset on her stomach black with yellow outlineing tied around the corset is a red ribbon she wears black small high heels she has black hair that reaches just bellow her shoulder blades and Usually wears a red blindfold on her eyes to hide her scar'd eyes.
Height:5'7"
Weight:127lbs
Eye color:Crystal Blue

Defining Marks: She has scars around her eyes and a black angel wing Tatoo on her back

Mental State

Personality:Shiyaki has few reconizable traits one that is very noticable is her extreame shyness she tends to stray away from most people to avoid getting made fun of.Shiyaki is very clumsy shes always tripping over her own feet and spilling things she cant help her clumsiness some people find it cute but to Shiyaki its just a pain.Shiyaki isnt one for fighting unless nessacery she prefers to watch the finght insted of interveaning.Shiyaki is a very kind person once she gets to know someone but she has a problem with getting too attached to things its quite a bothersome habbit.Shiyaki is very skidish and quiet she can get startled by almost anything and she never talkes much.

Mentality:Calm,Serine

History:
From a young age, Shiyaki was very distant from others. Her shy nature causse many to not truly run toward her just to talk to her or get to know her. It was also because of her clothing choice and her actions that seemed to cause a slight fear of her within some while others just pretended she didn't exist. Even with this, Shikyaki remained keen to her studies to become the meister she is now.

When she reached the academy, the young girl often found herself learning more and more about the connection between a meister and weapon. Only one student seemed to be kind to her constantly and that was one that was known to be "Prissy", by the name of Shikyo. With both of them having 'Shi' in their name, it just made them easier to get alone with one another. The priss and the shy girl, quite the combination.

With being around Shikyo often, Shiyaki also spent plenty of time with Shikyo's weapon, Gunji. With the time the three spent together, along with their own personal time together. Shiyaki gained a light crush on Gunji which only grew with each moment they spent together.

Sample Rp:
It was raining thunder boomed lightning crashed it was late Shiyaki was out coming home from being out one day.Shiyaki was half way home when she took a wrong turn she walked for hours on end she was lost She sighed and took off her bandana revealing her scared eyes she touched her hand to the scars and said."Man...if i didnt cover my eyes up i'd have seen where i was going."Shiyaki ran under a tree slumping down sitting on the grass stairing up at the sky looking at the coulds as they flashed when the lightning crashed Shiyaki closed her eyes listening to the sounds around her.

Back to top Go down
Aiyoku Fujo
Kishin
Kishin
Aiyoku Fujo

Shiyaki Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiyaki Done   Shiyaki Done EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Shiyaki Done LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://souleater-papermoon.forumotion.com

Shiyaki Done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Meister and Weapon Registry :: Inactive Applications-
Jump to: