SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Raizuto Shizune Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Raizuto Shizune Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Raizuto Shizune Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Raizuto Shizune Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Raizuto Shizune Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Raizuto Shizune Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Raizuto Shizune Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Raizuto Shizune Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Raizuto Shizune Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Raizuto Shizune Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Raizuto Shizune Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Raizuto Shizune WB2g4

Others:

Raizuto Shizune Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Raizuto Shizune I_vote_lcapRaizuto Shizune I_voting_barRaizuto Shizune I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Raizuto Shizune I_vote_lcapRaizuto Shizune I_voting_barRaizuto Shizune I_vote_rcap 
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Raizuto Shizune

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raizuto Shizune
Meister
Meister
Raizuto Shizune

Raizuto Shizune Empty
PostSubject: Raizuto Shizune   Raizuto Shizune EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:53 am

Name: Raizuto Shizune

Nickname: Rai

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture:

Raizuto Shizune Raizuto

Soul Appearance:

Raizuto Shizune Raizutosoul

Description: Raizuto is a muscly yet somewhat slim young man who stands at five foot, eight inches with brilliant red crimson eyes. Looking at him with his normal clothing on you really can't his muscle build all too much. When he's teaching he usually wears any kind of semi-formal clothing but in battle he wears what's depicted in the picture above. No matter what though he's always wearing his red bandanna around his head.
Height: 5'8”
Weight: 200 Lbs.
Eye color: Red

Defining Marks: (what stands out on your body. This doesn't need to be filled)

Mental State

Personality: Raizuto essentially is a nice guy when he wants to. Most of the time he's quite polite to his students until one of them misbehaves. He's not one to put up with anyone's mischievousness at all. On top of that he absolutely doesn't put up with laziness nor tardiness in his class. Once you piss him off it's quite hard getting off his “I dislike you” list. He is also one of those guys that never brakes promises nor forgets to pay someone back. One thing about Raizuto most people don't pick up on, is that he is very intelligent. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to witches and soul resonance.

As said before he is a nice guy but once he sets foot on the battlefield he becomes very serious & lethal with very deadly accurate strategy calculations. He tries to not let his opponent get to him with his strategic mindset. One thing Raizuto got himself known for is almost never failing to protect his students & friends. It tears him up inside seeing a friend get hurt due to him not succeeding. It takes him a long while to not feel guilty any longer.

Mentality: Raizuto is quite sane and stable.

History

Raizuto grew up with strict yet very caring parents. He was brought up around nothing but ken-do fights, reason for this is his father and mother ran a dojo. He was taught various types of martial arts while he was young, but ken-do was the one thing that he excelled at greatly. His father was a ken-do fighting style master, while his mother was very skilled at karate. Both of his parents were very strong meisters at the Death Weapon and Meister Academy. His mother worked as the D.W.M.A.'s head nurse and also taught a class on soul resonance and team tactics. His father on the other hand may not have been a teacher but he did manage to make a death scythe his first year in the academy. Raizuto pretty much absorbed habits from both of his parents. For example, he picked up his mother's habit of calculating every thing having to do with numbers it strategy. He also picked up his father's habit of never being late to anything.

By the time Raizuto started attending the D.W.M.A. he was skilled in using ken-do and karate. His father with off exploring the world to destroy kishin, while his mother took over at the family dojo, having to resign as head nurse. He didn't miss one class nor did he sleep in one. He was a very attentive and smart student in the academy. He slowed rose through the ranks. He may not had managed to make a death scythe like his father but he possessed the necessary skill to use a death scythe. He only found this out when his father asked him to try wielding the death scythe he created before leaving. He didn't really reveal this to anyone for quite a long time.

It wasn't until one day Lord Death tricked him into demonstrating he could use a death scythe in front of an entire class during a training exercise. Lord Death went about doing this by handing him a demon weapon to use, he figured it was just a normal demon weapon. In the exact moment his hands touched the weapon he knew it was a death scythe. Even though he was able to wield the death scythe, he found out that they had to be sword type death scythes, for him to be able to use him.

As the years passed, Raizuto graduated from the academy at age 18 without the aid of a permanent partner. Most of the demon weapons he paired up with while growing up always decided to split & leave him. He decided to become a teacher at the D.W.M.A. Just like his mother, specializing in and teaching soul resonance and battle tactics. Three years have passed and he still has yet to find the perfect partner but he sure did improve his ken-do and karate skills. He got himself known in the academy for being one of the nicest yet mean teachers.

Sample Rp

Tsurai yawned as she lounged back in her office chair, peeling off a piece of paper that was stuck to the young woman's cheek. She once again had fallen asleep at her desk doing paper work. Without meaning to this became a regular habit of hers. No matter what she did, paper work always bored her to near death. She more so enjoyed fighting not working on paper work. Yet she couldn't go picking a fight with anyone just because she was bored. She sighed out loud from frustration, ”Grrrrrrrrr....I hate this...I need an assistant...to help me out...and keep me company...”. She was very lonely and being the Hokage didn't really help her out in that area. She stood up & stretched, Tsurai began to wonder what she was going to do today aside from dreadful boring paper work.

Tsurai took a deep breath and decided that she was going to take a nice stroll through the village. She needed some time to de-stress and relax. She smiled brightly as she passed many villages. There were a handful of villagers that couldn't help but stare at her well developed body. Her breasts slightly bounced with each step she took and her hips swayed ever so fluidly as she walked. Sudden she heard a strange rumbling noise, she hadn't a clue what it was, she then realized it was her stomach growling as she blushed. To satisfy her hunger she stopped by Ichiraku Ramen Shop, she was a regular there. She didn't even have to order, since she ordered the same meal every single visit. She sat at the bar and waited for her food to be placed in front of her. She devoured the food within no time, she only ate fast when she was very hungry, in this case she was. She paid her small bill, said goodbye to the owner and his daughter. She then left the restaurant and continued her stroll through the village.

She thought it couldn't visiting the previous Hokage's grave. After walking a while, she arrived at the Hokage burial ground. She got down on her knees and said a little prayer for the old man. She respected the previous Hokage more than anyone else she knew, well except for her father. A tear or two fell down her face. She missed the old man, a lot. She slowly stood up after wiping tears from her beautiful radiant red eyes. She left the burial ground and headed back towards her office.

^from my character on Hearts of the Pure
Back to top Go down
http://raizuto.deviantart.com/

Raizuto Shizune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raizuto Shizune   Raizuto Shizune EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Raizuto Shizune Approved
Back to top Go down

Raizuto Shizune
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Meister and Weapon Registry :: Approved-
Jump to: