SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
The Mistletoe Game!!!! Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
The Mistletoe Game!!!! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
The Mistletoe Game!!!! Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
The Mistletoe Game!!!! Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
The Mistletoe Game!!!! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
The Mistletoe Game!!!! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
The Mistletoe Game!!!! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
The Mistletoe Game!!!! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
The Mistletoe Game!!!! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
The Mistletoe Game!!!! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
The Mistletoe Game!!!! Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
The Mistletoe Game!!!! WB2g4

Others:

The Mistletoe Game!!!! Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
The Mistletoe Game!!!! I_vote_lcapThe Mistletoe Game!!!! I_voting_barThe Mistletoe Game!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
The Mistletoe Game!!!! I_vote_lcapThe Mistletoe Game!!!! I_voting_barThe Mistletoe Game!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

The Mistletoe Game!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiyoku Fujo
Kishin
Kishin
Aiyoku Fujo

The Mistletoe Game!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Mistletoe Game!!!!   The Mistletoe Game!!!! EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

mistletoe game!ohh i love this game. here, you have your character kiss the above character, and you have to describe the kiss, and why they did it like that.

( the bold is the one word that describes the kiss, but it needs to be much larger )

ex. john: first one, lol
alfred: kick-kiss! a giant ruffian!
hadie: air kiss but, yea.. totally stuck up
sophie: rough kiss: u-uh.. yea..
Back to top Go down
https://souleater-papermoon.forumotion.com

The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Page 1 of 1