SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Raziel von Damus Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Raziel von Damus Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Raziel von Damus Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Raziel von Damus Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Raziel von Damus Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Raziel von Damus Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Raziel von Damus Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Raziel von Damus Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Raziel von Damus Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Raziel von Damus Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Raziel von Damus Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Raziel von Damus WB2g4

Others:

Raziel von Damus Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Raziel von Damus I_vote_lcapRaziel von Damus I_voting_barRaziel von Damus I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Raziel von Damus I_vote_lcapRaziel von Damus I_voting_barRaziel von Damus I_vote_rcap 
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Raziel von Damus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
breaker

Raziel von Damus Empty
PostSubject: Raziel von Damus   Raziel von Damus EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:47 am

Name: Raziel von Damus The Holy

Nickname: Damus

----------------------------

Physical Information:
Raziel stands at a solid 5’11’’ with a heavy upper body build of almost blocky proportions. He has blondish hair with roots that betray it turning brown. His eyes are so brown they are almost black that lay highly defined next to his naturally pale skin, which turns slightly tanned as it exits the region covered by his bangs and toward his chin. His arms are slightly rectangularish when moving, but his hands stand out as almost perfect spheres when clenched. He has no scarring or blemishes on any visible part of his body.
He wears a traditional set of light robes of Greek Orthodox inspired design. The sleeves have been trimmed back so they only go halfway down his forearms and the leggings of the robes have been tied with chord to allow for flexibility. The covering of the robe is missing the entire arm portions, but still flows over his legs. He wears a stall of gold-embroidered, brown leather. It hangs to below his ribs but is tied on both sides of the collar. When he moves, it flaps a bit, but does not have the reach to tangle his arms or obscure his face.
He moves about with a sort of grace that shows much training but little natural talent in withholding one’s strength. He does not show expression in anger, but the trained eye, by either teaching or close association, will be able to see many, many small crevices and wrinkles arise beyond the staring eyes. At almost all times, he tries to conserve bodily movement, but once again, his effort clashes with his naturally comfortable positions, making his body almost seem stiff at times.
Soul Appearance:
Raziel von Damus Tse2001cmp_espenak_c1

Description:
Height: 5’11’’
Weight: 192 pounds
Eye color: Light Yellow

Defining Marks:
He has odd colored, yellow eyes. He walks with a slight limp in his right foot, but it only acts up every 3 or 4 steps.

Mental State

Personality:
Raziel is motivated by a singular, powerful factor, an unsurpassed sense of duty. He goes about his daily life trying to repay for the grace presented to him in the past by protecting the innocent wherever they may be. Protecting sometimes means restraining them, or taking away their ability to freely choose for themselves, but he only falls back to such desperate moves if he is sure there is no other way to ensure their safety.
To match his righteousness, there is an ever-powerful anger behind his decisions in the face of evil. He has no patience or mercy for the beings of darkness and, infact, refuses to refer to the demon weapons as such. While the safety of the innocent remains the top importance, anything less than that would fail to convince him to act in the favor of an evil being or monstrosity. His normal reaction is to engage it in combat at first glance, especially when the two parties involved are alone.
In combat, he prefers to be quick about it, but sometimes will go out of his way to bloody his target before finishing off. While he is not sadistic, he feels the need to put evil opponents in an adequate state of discomfort before their final rest.
He does not consider himself a kishin hunter, he does not actively search out for targets purposely when there is no immediate threat to the innocent. He prefers to work more closely to home, manning the fort as it would be. He takes the stability of the academy to a symbol of his personal honour.

Mentality:

While he is not insane, he can become incredibly single minded in stressful situations. While, to an outsider, he may be seen as obsessive, the truth is that his list of priorities is in a bit of a different order than your average bear.

History
When he was young, Raziel was brought to a monastery by his widower father. This was following the death of his mother, to, expectantly, an evil human. There were two in fact, Bonny and Clyde, who shot up their family car during a vacation. His father could not afford to give him the life that he had grown up with, one of decent, normal, expectable comfort in the arms of a loving family. This triggered a great level of shame in the man, the potential for which Raziel inherited, so he decided to give him to a group of people that he thought might give Raziel a sense of structure in his life.
As he grew, Raziel was left slightly isolated. He was not the only orphaned child there, but there were few and Raziel was the only one within his age group. As such, he grew up quiet and he listened. He listened to stories of angels and of redemption, but most of all, he listened to the triumphs of people, normal people, over demons and tempters. These were normal humans who were tried by the hand of the super natural and had won decidingly.
Among these many stories, there were mentions of powerful weapons that were wielded by the not so normal humans, the meisters and their weapons, champions against evil. He was vaguely aware that they truly existed, somewhere in far off country, but to him they remained mostly beings of legends, that was, until he met one.
His monastery had been attacked. Surprisingly, Raziel had been deep within one of their studies and had managed to read his way through the entirety of the initial incident. As could be expected, Bonny and Clyde had managed to worm their way back from his past and harm his new family to match his old. By the time he had figured out what was happened, two of the monks and one of the younger children had been killed. But, in the process, a meister had become involved. When he made it back to one of the inner halls, where the rest of his family was huddled in fear and prayer, guarding the only set of doors was a man in leather. He would find out later that this was one of the meisters of legend, but next to him stood two bodies, one was of Clyde, but the other was someone he didn’t recognize.
He didn’t realize, until he saw a tear falls down the side of the tough man’s face. The second body was his weapon. The two evil humans had killed his partner, but one of them still roamed the halls of the monastery. As he approached the room, slightly in shock, but eager to join the rest of his family in safety, a shuttling sound resounded down the hall behind him, it was moving and heading toward him, faster, faster, faster. He began to run for the chamber, but was too late, the grotesque body of Bonny was already behind him in a breath, a large Tommy-style gun raised to his head.
In a flash, the man in leather had covered the yards that had previously separated them. Raziel cannot fully recall what happened next. But he remembers the loud sound of the machine gun ricocheting around the room and the flash of holey leather as the meister, alone, wrestled the evil human.
Years later, Raziel stood at the academy that he’d once read about. But now he stood, not as a child filled with imaginative dreams while he sat in a cold prayer room, reading tombs about legendary warriors rather than praying like he should have. Now he stood as a graduate, and next to him stood his partner. His family had been ripped apart once by evil, and it had come close to happening a second time, but thanks to a meister, a normal human being with no supernatural weapon to aid him, who had stood against evil for the sake of others and died for them as well, he was now ready to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Aiyoku Fujo
Kishin
Kishin
Aiyoku Fujo

Raziel von Damus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel von Damus   Raziel von Damus EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Raziel von Damus LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://souleater-papermoon.forumotion.com

Raziel von Damus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Meister and Weapon Registry :: Inactive Applications-
Jump to: