SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Jacob, Ivey Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Jacob, Ivey Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Jacob, Ivey Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Jacob, Ivey Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Jacob, Ivey Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Jacob, Ivey Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Jacob, Ivey Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Jacob, Ivey Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Jacob, Ivey Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Jacob, Ivey Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Jacob, Ivey Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Jacob, Ivey WB2g4

Others:

Jacob, Ivey Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Jacob, Ivey I_vote_lcapJacob, Ivey I_voting_barJacob, Ivey I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Jacob, Ivey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob
Kishin
Kishin
Jacob

Jacob, Ivey Empty
PostSubject: Jacob, Ivey   Jacob, Ivey EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:56 am

Name: Jacob Ivey

Nickname: Dark Arts Dragon,

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture: My Avatar and pics belows

Spoiler:

Soul Appearance: Green with a menacing smile and top hat.

Description:

Jacob stands a very good height about 6”4. He is pretty ripped still keeping a sort of slender look but his muscles are pretty defined. He has short green hair reaches to about the end of his neck. He usually wears stylish clothing a black coat and white shirt with black jeans and double belts. Cold green eyes and a menacing grin to match. He is very handsome so usually women take to him in a positive way, this is not advised though.

Height: 6”4

Weight: 190

Eye color: green

Defining Marks: (what stands out on your body. This doesn't need to be filled)

Abilities

Aspect of Fear: Pride

Powers: Dark Arts

Spoiler:

Mental State

Personality:

The perplexity of Jacob’s persona is somewhat hard to explain. He is quite different then what others might be used to. He has a quick wit, a mouth, and doesn’t know how to turn it off. Even at first introductions he lets people know how he is, with his loud trash talking demeanor. He takes immense pride in everything, even the small things such as little rock. Claiming people have to learn to enjoy the little things.

He loves things like whiskey, because it brings out the truth to people and Jacob loves the truth although he contradicts himself with his own lies. He is somewhat of a loose cannon, cause he will burst out when you least aspect it. But he is not dumb, not in any way. Every time he does something people would think is plain stupid, there is a reason behind it. He is a lot more complex then what he gives to be, but he hides this with his random quirks.

Jacob is very hard to describe. Because of his immaturity and child like behavior one would think he is ten year old kid. But his presence lets off something more, he has his moments of extreme maturity. But most of the time Jacob is a trash talking, quick witted, fun loving, jerk. With a random sense of behavior, but he gets the job done.
Jacob is also very sensitive for a person. He usually takes criticism pretty harshly. Although he never truly loses his pride and confidence, he is a pretty emotional person.

Mentality: Prideful, Random, Insane

History

Jacob was born a human, and attended shibusen at a young age. He was a orphan until he had bigger desires to be one of the best meisters in the world, that was his goal. Atleast he aimed high. He joined Shibusen about nine years old, hoping to be the greatest.
When he was thirteen he made it to become a two star meister, with his partner Rodney.

They were considered a very talented pair with a bright future, Jacob was improving himself daily along with Rodney. Jacob was a good kid quite random and sometimes looked at as a weirdo but for some reason people enjoyed his personality. He was very spontaneous and willing to do anything fun. But always looked at strength and power and seemed to envy the strong ones, although he was strong himself. He pushed himself into becoming powerful along with Rodney, sometimes he pushed himself to far.

Because of his weird personality it only added to his crave for more power, he never seemed normal so no one could tell when he needed help not even his partner. Him and Rodney were on a mission to face the a witch, of course they weren’t in the least bit scared. This was the witch they needed to make Rodney into a death scythe. They fought and fought hard, but ended up losing and Rodney ended up sacrificing his life to save Jacob’s own. This would change him forver.
Throughout the years Jacob’s persona became more dark and a lot more violent. He started to study what was called the dark arts a sacred art created a long time ago. The thing about this lost art was it started to change him further, it wasn’t long before he left Shibusen and started to consume actual souls and became a Kishin.

Sample Rp

A old man was sitting on a bench in the park close the evening getting dark out. The wind gave a slight breeze in the night sky, the moon shined bright silver. The old man was simply sitting there, just about to get up and go home. He was short and stubby old with glasses he posed no threat to anyone. A tall figure with a light jacket and black jeans sat down with a smoke in his mouth. He had brown hair tied up in a pony tail and white shirt under his jacket. The old man found this peculiar that he decided to sit there of all the available benches. “Nice night out huh?” the old man said.

“Of course of course it’s a very wonderful night. Tell me old man do you fear death?”

“Huh what kind of question…I guess not at my age its only a matter of time.”

“You don’t fear death! Wow that’s a shocker I know I sure do it can make a man do crazy things you might make a man kill his best friend. Might just make a man mad with…with madness.” Jacob said to him he got closer and looked at him. “Tell me do I look…mad?”

“Uhhmm no you don’t look mad you look like normal guy to me.” he replied kinda creeped out. Jacob sighed and took another smoke, then a slight grin came on his face.

“Well…tell me do I look mad now!!!??” He said with a strong menacing grin on his face, creepy no doubt. He had black smoke coming from his mouth his eyes went black.

“If you don’t mind death then you wont mind dieing for me!” He yelled out grabbing the man by the neck and lifting him up with a slight crush he killed him.

“I cant believe things like this amuse me! They way he neck just cracked under my palm, his skin was old and wrinkly Eeewwww. I just killed an old man, Jacob what have you done, shame on you. Thinks that what my mom would say…If ever had one…I wonder would I have killed her…who knows…”

Last edited by Jacob on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiyoku Fujo
Kishin
Kishin
Aiyoku Fujo

Jacob, Ivey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob, Ivey   Jacob, Ivey EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Jacob, Ivey LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://souleater-papermoon.forumotion.com

Jacob, Ivey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Kishin Registry :: Approved-
Jump to: