SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Zeek incomplete Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Zeek incomplete Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Zeek incomplete Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Zeek incomplete Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Zeek incomplete Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Zeek incomplete Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Zeek incomplete Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Zeek incomplete Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Zeek incomplete Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Zeek incomplete Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Zeek incomplete Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Zeek incomplete WB2g4

Others:

Zeek incomplete Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Zeek incomplete I_vote_lcapZeek incomplete I_voting_barZeek incomplete I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Zeek incomplete I_vote_lcapZeek incomplete I_voting_barZeek incomplete I_vote_rcap 
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Zeek incomplete

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeek
Demon Weapon
Demon Weapon

Zeek incomplete Empty
PostSubject: Zeek incomplete   Zeek incomplete EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Name:Zeek Espada

Nickname:Zeeky

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture:
Spoiler:

Weapon Appearance:
Spoiler:

Soul Appearance: blue and squishy looking with eyes.

Description: (Also have 1 to 2 paragraphs for description)
Height:about 5.6 since hes still young
Weight:for his age 166 lbs
Eye color:blue

Defining Marks: (what stands out on your body. This doesn't need to be filled)

Abilities

Spoiler:

Mental State

Personality:Good with ladies,obessed with bunnies,loves his hair,Kind of clumsy.

Mentality:Insane very insane.

History

Zeek started as an orphan..who knows what exactly happened to his parents but it seemed like Zeek was put into more foster homes than a normal kid...but this is because he has this gift, hes able to transform into a gunblade and eat souls..so he wanders around tying to find answers all the why untill he turns 17 and finds the DWMA and this is where the story begins.

Sample Rp
Spoiler:

Last edited by Zeek on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin
Demon Weapon
Demon Weapon
Rin

Zeek incomplete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeek incomplete   Zeek incomplete EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:18 pm

your image is soul eater litterally. the main character of the anime please change the image if you wish to be approved.

your personality is too short please make it at least a paragraph. you cant be insane and still work with death. also its hard to be a ladies man and be insane.

Black barrell shot? what is this please explain.

add more to your history it should include your child hood your time at the school and becoming a death scythe in great detail please and thank you.
Back to top Go down

Zeek incomplete
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Meister and Weapon Registry-
Jump to: