SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Derez The Demon. Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Derez The Demon. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Derez The Demon. Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Derez The Demon. Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Derez The Demon. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Derez The Demon. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Derez The Demon. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Derez The Demon. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Derez The Demon. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Derez The Demon. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Derez The Demon. Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Derez The Demon. WB2g4

Others:

Derez The Demon. Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Derez The Demon. I_vote_lcapDerez The Demon. I_voting_barDerez The Demon. I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Derez The Demon. I_vote_lcapDerez The Demon. I_voting_barDerez The Demon. I_vote_rcap 
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Derez The Demon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derez
Kishin
Kishin
Derez

Derez The Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Derez The Demon.   Derez The Demon. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:11 am

Name: Derez

Nickname: Monster, Demon, Hell Spawn, Horrid Creature, Sweet Tooth, Copy Cat, Der.

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture:
Spoiler:

Soul Appearance:
Spoiler:

Description:
Height: 5'3"
Weight:103lbs
Eye color: purple

Defining Marks: Purple Eyes with rings inside of them along with crimson red hair that is said to be stained with the blood of his fallen enemies.

Abilities
Aspect of Fear: The fear of individualism causing his enemies to feel distant from everyone else eventually twisting them to become suspicious of others and completely anti-social to the point of making large groups of close friends begin to attack and try to kill one another.

Powers:
Spoiler:

Mental State

Personality:
Calm at most times and normally well mannered. In the event of being touched Derez will go ballistic and begin attacking every living thing around him, even the cute little bunnies. Derez Will completely ignore everything around him in the event of seeing any kind of candy, his sweet tooth is extreme and will even pare up with an enemy if offered enough of this delicious consumable item.

Mentality:
Insane of course!~

History

As a human Derez was raised in an orphanage. Being weak and smaller than the other children Derez was out casted and picked on regularly. This made him very distant and quiet. Derez normally at times to play would stay in the corner and just try to sleep. The only thing that ever made Derez show any emotion was when he was eating candy, the delicious flavor gave him the closest thing to happiness he ever felt in his entire life.

When Derez came of age and left the Orphanage he burned it to the ground and wondered off out of town. Derez lived alone away from any human contact. He slowly but surely went insane and became a Kishin Egg. Derez wondered the forest slaughtering and eating the souls of animals until eventually he absorbed enough souls to once again have the intelligence of a human. Once he realized eating animal souls was what returned his ability of thought he continued to eat them until he could not grow anymore from them.

Five years passed and Derez then wondered into a town and began to slaughter Humans and eath their souls. They were so delicious that he couldn't stop until eventually he ran into a weapon Meister and his weapon. Derez fought with the Meister and, just by chance was able to kill him and his weapon, after eating the Meister's soul he looked at the weapon's soul and pulled it close for an inspection. It was different from anything he'd ever seen before. He opened his mouth and shoved it down his through and in an explosion occurred as he evolved into a full fledged Kishin.

Sample Rp
Derez wondered the desert wearing a long, ragged robe to conceal his identity. He noticed an explosion of sand as a Kishin egg popped up to attack him with sickle like arms. Derez looked at the Kishin egg as it got closer and closer but simply jumped, dodging it's sickles with ease as he kicked them out of his way eventually grabbing the would be Kishin by the face and ripping it's soul from it's body. He took the soul and began to eat it as he walked by the now Human again body.
Back to top Go down
Aiyoku Fujo
Kishin
Kishin
Aiyoku Fujo

Derez The Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derez The Demon.   Derez The Demon. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:17 am

Derez The Demon. LensApproved
Back to top Go down
https://souleater-papermoon.forumotion.com

Derez The Demon.
Page 1 of 1