SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Ranking and Grouping Information Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Ranking and Grouping Information Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Ranking and Grouping Information Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Ranking and Grouping Information Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Ranking and Grouping Information Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Ranking and Grouping Information Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Ranking and Grouping Information Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Ranking and Grouping Information Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Ranking and Grouping Information Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Ranking and Grouping Information Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Ranking and Grouping Information Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Ranking and Grouping Information WB2g4

Others:

Ranking and Grouping Information Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Ranking and Grouping Information I_vote_lcapRanking and Grouping Information I_voting_barRanking and Grouping Information I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Ranking and Grouping Information I_vote_lcapRanking and Grouping Information I_voting_barRanking and Grouping Information I_vote_rcap 
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Ranking and Grouping Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiyoku Fujo
Kishin
Kishin
Aiyoku Fujo

Ranking and Grouping Information Empty
PostSubject: Ranking and Grouping Information   Ranking and Grouping Information EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:39 am

Hello Guest, You have decided to join the site, good for you. But you don't know how the grouping or even how the site works? Well we of the administration want to help you understand, My name is Genocide, Third in charge of the site, I'm here to help you understand how the information of the site is placed. I will begin with the following categories below. I hope you enjoy the site, and find this information very helpful thank you.

Soul Reapers | Weapons | Witches | Grim Reapers | Evil Humans | Souls

Soul Reapers: Soul reapers are known as a weapon meister, these are those who wield a soul that can turn into a weapon that is bladed, there are some weapons known to take shape of a gun, or other various weapons. These weapon meisters are given a job to slay 99 Kishin souls and one witch soul, to obtain the power of the death scythe for the Grim Reapers themselves. There are many types of Soul Reapers, those are those who are rouge, and do not work within the academy, and want a death scythe or weapon to them selves. Then there are those who are ranked in their levels, these are the ones who enroll in the academy and work to get their weapon to be a Death Scythe or Death Weapon. Ranking in the Soul Reapers are as followed.
  • C Class Reapers: These are those who are just beginners, or rather freshman if you will of the academy. They get the lowest of all missions, though they are beginners it's always the new ones who gain more knowledge.
  • B Class Reapers: These are those who are moderate soul reapers, they normally get the medium missions and are normally half way done with gaining the 100 which are used to obtain a death Scythe.
  • A Class Reapers: These are the advanced soul reapers who have nearly obtained all souls, or probably need to gain the witch soul, these soul reapers get the most advanced missions, to end their achievement of getting the weapon to be a death scythe or death weapon. They then move onto a next weapon, they are most likely to be legends at doing so, they either move to a new weapon or retire, mostly the A Class Reapers are teachers and students picked by the Head Master Him or Herself.

Weapons: Weapons are known as soul, that has the physical being of transforming into a weapon of a bladed sort or any other weapon. These are those who fight to gain, 100 souls to become a Death Scythe or Death Weapon. Then there are those who eat human souls, which will make them a demon weapon, or known as a keshin soul as well. The Following ranking for the weapons are as followed.
  • Death Scythe: For a weapon to become a death scythe, they must quest and eat 99 Souls that are on shinigami-sama's list and one Witch Soul. The Witch Soul is the hardest soul to capture and so is normally done last. If a Witch Soul is captured before gaining the other required souls, it is held within Shibusen until the correct number is met. If a soul other than a Witch Soul is eaten last, all the previous souls will become worthless and the quest must be restarted. Once a weapon has achieved Death Scythe status, the weapon in question will undergo a few changes in weapon form.
  • Demon Weapons: Humans with active Weapon genes have the ability to change their entire body into some variety of a weapon. When becoming a weapon, their clothing and everything on their person is carried on into the transformation. After becoming a weapon, the person is seen in his/her human form as some sort of reflection on the weapon and is seen in a completely black space when viewed inside the weapon. Inside their weapon, Demon Weapons seem to be able to have easy access to their souls, as Soul Eater can enter the Black Room in his mind from his Weapon Form.

Witches: A witch is a mystical creature who have been known to have the power of controlling and wielding the elements. They are said to be as strong as the grim reapers them self, this is why the grim reapers require the weapons to eat a witches soul, another being that the magic somehow triggers the reaction of all the souls combined together as a stronger source for the weapon, there are no known rankings for this group, they are what they are.

Grim Reapers: A grim reaper is a being who has unknown abilities, and can fuse with any weapon due to having no official soul combination. It is unknown but he grim reapers keep balance to the life and death situation of the world, there are several known grim reapers though only one is the most known, the Head Master of Shinigami Academy.

Evil Humans: Evil humans are the product of a normally pure being consuming a pure innocent human soul or, to be specific, a soul that is not a part of Shinigami-sama's wanted list. The end product is that the human's soul becomes corrupted and gains the urge to feed on more souls. Ultimately, this leads to them being hunted down by Meisters and killed before they become a Kishin. Evil humans are distinguished by their mostly abnormal appearances, their homocidal behaviour and their uniquely red souls with dark 'scales' on some parts of the surface once killed.

Souls: Souls are beings that have been killed in the past and are floating about in the area, there are two classifications of the souls. There are the Human souls and the Kishin Souls.
  • Human Souls: Human souls, are normal souls which were killed for some unknown reason, these souls are normally made by evil humans killing and consuming them. These souls can just as well eat other human souls much like an Evil Human and a Weapon can, they can also as well turn into a Kishin soul. It is said if you eat 100 human souls you turn into a kishin, which then turns into a evil human, confined as a kishin soul.
  • Kishin Soul: A kishin soul is a being that consumed 100 human souls, and became evil. It is the job of the Soul Reapers to dispose of this evil, the kishin were originally created by the Ragnarök weapon, though it was soon sealed into a child. Kishin souls, evolve into a Evil Human which is confined as a Kishin soul.

Last edited by Shikyo on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://souleater-papermoon.forumotion.com

Ranking and Grouping Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Information :: Ranking-
Jump to: