SoulEater: PaperMoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are prepared for the bitter poison of eternity, then let's go through this epic journey together...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Iza the Life Stealer Mouseover
Admins
Latest topics
» I need help!!!
Iza the Life Stealer Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

» Noriaky Peta
Iza the Life Stealer Emptyby Noriaky Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

» Kishin Aiyoku
Iza the Life Stealer Emptyby Raizuto Shizune Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm

» Blackmail Game
Iza the Life Stealer Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

» Demon Weapon and Meister accounts.
Iza the Life Stealer Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

» Kiss, Hug, F*ck, Kill!
Iza the Life Stealer Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

» The Mistletoe Game!!!!
Iza the Life Stealer Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

» The "You Get" Game!
Iza the Life Stealer Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

» Describe the Person Above~!!!
Iza the Life Stealer Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

» Akegata Yugure Kiba - Demon Weapon
Iza the Life Stealer Emptyby Aiyoku Fujo Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button
Iza the Life Stealer WB2g4

Others:

Iza the Life Stealer Untitled-16
Top posters
Aiyoku Fujo
Iza the Life Stealer I_vote_lcapIza the Life Stealer I_voting_barIza the Life Stealer I_vote_rcap 
Yuta
Iza the Life Stealer I_vote_lcapIza the Life Stealer I_voting_barIza the Life Stealer I_vote_rcap 
Gunji
Akira
NPC Account
Rin
Raizuto Shizune
Iza
Jacob
Noriaky
Music!
Disclaimer
We, The staff and members of
SoulEater: PaperMoon,
take no ownership over the title SOULEATER, or any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". SOULEATER is Copyright of ATSUSHI ŌKUBO, meaning we have no ownership over it, or anything affiliated with it. This is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that SoulEater is the product of Square Enix and Atsushi Ōkubo with all related copy rites to them.

Iza the Life Stealer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iza

Iza

Iza the Life Stealer Empty
PostSubject: Iza the Life Stealer   Iza the Life Stealer EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Name: Isabelle Grisanti

Nickname: Iza

Religion: Catholic

----------------------------

Physical Information

Character Picture:
Iza the Life Stealer Aldine4527702mk4

Soul Appearance:
Spoiler:

Description: She’s a rather average looking girl, despite her blue hair. Her blue hair is mid-back length, and straight. Skin is a pale yet natural tone, with little to no scars. Her eyes area rich brown usually set in a ‘e_e’ to create such an expression hidden behind her glasses. She wears mostly button up shirts, simple slacks, and mostly a coat that is at least a size too big for comfort and style. Her shoes are usually a form of slip-on and she wears knee high nude color stockings. And always on her head is her grey hat that she started wearing after becoming a Death Scythe.

Height: five feet 6 inches
Weight: 117 pounds
Eye color: brown

Defining Marks: glasses

Mental State

Personality: Iza is a rather serious woman, usually overly calm and only becoming ‘hot headed’ in combat. Because of her horrific soul/life draining ability with Meisters she has become uncaring for anyone who chooses to wield her… feeling no pity for those that have died. She is easily detached from things and people following orders without any passion for the ‘cause’. But even she has her limits, even though the limit is very short- she gets easily annoyed when already edged into that direction.

During battle she becomes a firecracker, using power and speed to her advantage against any foe. She has even developed a way to fight for herself without a wielder, but will continue to agree that Death Himself is her most compatible wielder.

Mentality: Calm yet easily annoyed. In battle she becomes power hungry.

Abilities
Weapon Appearance:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

History

Iza the Life Stealer E2541a982a7fa6207a3766c2a8e6d8fb

Childhood: Isabelle was raised in a strict family under the ruling of her father who was a retired Death Scythe due to a heart condition that affected his transformation. Isabelle spent much of her young childhood being home schooled, and force fed with ‘dream’ of becoming a Death Scythe. Her mother was her father’s Meister who seemed to only stick by him because of Isabelle and his failing health.

She attended DWMA with great hopes of actually dying on her first mission. But it was fleeting as she met her first meister, Maxwell. She teamed up with him, showing her basic ‘snake sword form’ was accessible and it was not until their fifth mission did his health start to falter. And during their last mission together he died of what was described as ‘old age’ despite his physical form staying as a normal child. She loved him, she looks back to him in her memories more then any other meister and wonders if he still watches over her... if he is proud or angry with her.

Teens: Her list of Meisters goes as such; after Maxwell there was Charles, Reiko, Olek, Maria, Stanly, Griselda, and Drake. It took all these poor souls to feed into Iza’s thirst for completion, by now her father’s dream was her own, and the deaths around her were meaningless… she told them at the start the risk of being her Meister and they all accepted, they were brave she remembers that much of them. She stayed in school the longest taking missions as well as the classes she stayed in for each meister who took her.

She was 20 when she finally left the school, getting tired of the repetitive classes. She would simply meet them for the mission, and nothing more. She grew emotionless toward these people, for times forgetting their names. It was by Griselda did she gain a ‘shield form’ and by Drake she was able to use both at once… and with him she killed the witch and as he died she become a true Weapon.

Adult/Death Scythe: For now Iza lives in England, but enjoys traveling all over. She is only one of Death’s many weapons, but she seems to be the most neglected for her lack of ‘use’ with other meisters, but she herself can fight for herself and has killed lesser evil humans and witches without help for years.

Sample Rp
I am Savaris and Dretta.. ehk.

Last edited by Iza on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gunji
Death Scythe
Death Scythe
Gunji

PostSubject: Re: Iza the Life Stealer   Iza the Life Stealer EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:42 pm

I know this is obvious but you missed the gender
Back to top Go down
Iza

Iza

PostSubject: Re: Iza the Life Stealer   Iza the Life Stealer EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:02 am

if the abundance of 'she's and 'her's are going over your head, then maybe you should refrain from RPing k?

fixed
Back to top Go down
Gunji
Death Scythe
Death Scythe
Gunji

PostSubject: Re: Iza the Life Stealer   Iza the Life Stealer EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:10 am

xD i know
Back to top Go down
Iza

Iza

PostSubject: Re: Iza the Life Stealer   Iza the Life Stealer EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:44 am

It's fixed. as i said before.
Back to top Go down
Gunji
Death Scythe
Death Scythe
Gunji

PostSubject: Re: Iza the Life Stealer   Iza the Life Stealer EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:46 am

yes I know, your approved unless someone says otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iza the Life Stealer   Iza the Life Stealer Empty

Back to top Go down

Iza the Life Stealer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulEater: PaperMoon :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Meister and Weapon Registry-
Jump to: